Long-Term Momentum Divergence, 7-Year Cycle Sabbatical, Healthcare Sector Rotation, & Top Trade Ideas; Constellation & Thor | Alpha Insights Weekly Playbook
Is Long-term momentum diverging? Is the 7-year cycle on a path towards a sabbatical and what does a bullish trend analysis mean for investor sentiment? These questions, along with Jeff’s top trade ideas; STZ (Constellation) and THO (Thor) are on tap for this week’s year-end publication of Alpha Insights Weekly Playbook.
- (2:29) Long-term Momentum Diverging
- (4:45) Is the 7-Year Cycle on Sabbatical?
- (7:53) Trend Analysis: Still Bullish
- (9:58) Preferred Elliott Wave Count
- (11:47) Alternative Elliott Wave Count
- (12:51) S&P 500 Internals
- (14:57) Investor Sentiment
- (17:33) Sector Leadership
- (18:26) Top Trade Ideas
- (18:36) Constellation (STZ)
- (19:16) Thor (THO)
Mehdi Sunderji, Director, OETV
Jeffrey Huge, Alpha Insights,